Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday weigh in

Today’s weigh in result…..leaves me very grateful that my first fill is Monday! J Reeaallly needing that right about now!
Focusing on the positive:
·         I was able to fit in to a pair of capri pants today that I could not get over my behind a month ago. And they were comfy!
·         My awesome son moved back home today after finishing his freshman year in college! He had an awesome time, made some great friends and is really finding his way in the world. Focusing on the positive: his GPA is high enough to not be on academic probation….but not by much! J Not all his high school friends fared as well, but we have cracked the whip and expect better grades next year. Freshman year was an adjustment, but now he needs to tighten up! So glad to see that handsome face every day!!!
·         My awesome daughter is nearing the end of her freshman year of high school. She is the type to throw herself into everything! Varsity cheerleader, varsity gymnastics team, managed the wrestling team, played junior varsity softball, student government, freshman leadership academy….plus managed to keep her grades up. Looks like she will just miss finishing the year with a 4.0 GPA, but not by much. My little overachiever!! She really needs the summer to decompress and laze around. Three more weeks!
·         I have no plans this weekend…and that is a good thing. It is supposed to be rainy and yucky so I have the perfect excuse to do a whole lot of nothing! I think I will overachieve at laziness this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment