Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Saturday!

We’ll pretend this is my Friday update, since that is when I was supposed to post this! J
Weigh in this week—224. Down one pound. Someone please tell me this will increase once I have a fill!!! Although I am getting the feeling that I will be a one pound a week loser. I eat between 1000-1200 calories a day, so I don’t see how a fill will change that much. Drat.
No, change that. Losing one pound a week is much better than gaining one pound a week. Losing slowly will allow my skin time to hopefully tighten along with the slower loss. Losing weight in a slow and healthy manner will reflect a true lifestyle change, not just a quick fix like I have tried in the past. I didn’t gain all this weight in one month, so there is no way I can lose it in one month either.
These are the words I must repeat to myself. What I really want to scream is FFS!!!! It’s been a whole month, dammit!!! Why in the hell can I not just wake up tomorrow morning and be a size 8??? Is that really such an unreasonable request???? Yeah, I didn’t think so either. So why in the heck isn’t it happening??
Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a pretty slow loser so I feel ya on this. You don't even have a fill yet so believe it or not, it will make a difference. I don't know how but it seems to. Also as you said, better to see the scale moving down steadily as opposed to creeping up.

    ReplyDelete